Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Collage of My Classmates' Scans

This is my first experience ever with Photoshop, so I did the best that I could in combining all of these scans together. But here it is: 



I think the most difficult part about this was trying to find a theme. It was also a bit difficult to find out where I should have placed the items and figuring out how they should be used in the photo. I really like how I was able to incorporate Kati's star painting into the photo on only the white parts of Alex's scanned photo. And to keep up with the star theme, I used some of my glow in the dark stars from my own scans. Here are the items I used from each person:

Alex: Photo of Girl
Alexia: Cotton Ball
Anna: CD
Christina: Shrub
Jeff: Gum
Jerome: Hand
Jessica: Floral Stationary
Karen: Purple Flower
Kati: Blue and Pink Striped Painting
Mark: Purple Rock
Melanie: Copper Lining in Vase
Me: Glow in the Dark Stars
Rachel: Grass
Victoria: Tissue Scan
Wanda: Flower


No comments:

Post a Comment